Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hello everyone! I have GREAT news!  My Duanesburg email is up and running! I do check it periodically throughout the day so feel free to email me (ctygert@duanesburg.org).

I would like to do a little shout out to those of you who attended my meet and greet last week! Thank you for coming. Those of you who couldn't make it, don't worry I will be at school Tuesday after 2:30 PM if you would like to meet with me.  Some parents were also wondering if they could swing by and drop off school supplies. Absolutely! That is a great idea.  I know all those supplies are a little heavy to carry on the first day of school.  Come on in anytime and you can place them on your child's desk.  If I am not here the secretaries will be able to buzz you in. I will leave my room open and you can leave the supplies on their desk.

One more day until the first day of school! Who is excited?! I certainly am!

No comments:

Post a Comment