Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Email and classroom updates!

Unfortunately, my Duanesburg email is not working YET. If you need/want to get in touch with me you can email me at tygertc372@strose.edu until this problem is resolved. 

Now on to some happy news! I have leveled half of our classroom books! HURRAY! I can't wait for everyone to dive into reading! I hope everyone has read over the summer too! I've read three books over the summer and two were novels that are at your reading levels. One is called "Petey" and the other is "Out of my Mind". They are both about children who have special needs.  They give the reader a great perspective into the life of these two children. They will be available to you in our classroom library. See you all soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment