Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Eagle pride!

I'm very excited to see everyone tomorrow. But here are some more sneak peaks of the classroom! I've even added a Tygertbook in our classroom! This is like a handwritten classroom Facebook! This is on the TLN or Tygert Learning Network where you can write a comment or question about things we have learned or are going to learn. This will be done mainly in the morning before morning meeting and any free time after finishing work. I've never used this before but I found it on Ms. Hale's blog! Check it out:
http://teachitivity.wordpress.com/2013/09/02/facebook-inspired-classroom/

Each student gets their own white board!


Check out our cool Eagle Pride shirts! Do you see Uncle Si in the background?



Here is our class events thus far! See you tomorrow(:

2 comments:

  1. Christina, wow I'm honored that you've decided to add a facebook board to your classroom. Thanks for the mention and I hope your kids love it. My kids start using it this afternoon when they pack up. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of doing it at pack up! I'll have to try that! I will post a picture soon and let you know how it goes. Thank you again for the wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete