Total Pageviews

Monday, August 19, 2013

An introduction


August 19, 2013
Dear Parents/Guardians,
My name is Miss Tygert and I am so incredibly excited to be your child’s teacher and part of the Duanesburg Elementary fifth grade team!  I cannot wait to meet everyone, which is why I have set up an event to meet before the school year begins.  There will be a meet and greet in our classroom Tuesday, August 27th at 3PM.  All students and family members are invited to attend.  I hope to see you there!
            Here are some interesting facts about me to hold you over until then:
·      I have an Australian Shepard puppy named Willie
·      I LOVE Duck Dynasty (hence Willie’s name)
·      I grew up just one town over in Princetown
·      I am a HUGE Dale Jr. fan
·      I went to The College of Saint Rose for my Undergrad and Masters Degrees
·      I have started a new blog for our classroom (misstygert.blogspot.com)
·      I completed my student teaching in 2009 with Mrs. Lyons
·      I enjoy waterskiing and camping
·      I have two nieces (two and six years old) and a nephew (five years old)
·      I have taught in the Albany CSD for the last two years

Sincerely,
Miss Tygert (ctygert@duanesburg.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment