Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

First official post with pictures!

Well, since I got back ALL of the students' permission forms back regarding posting pictures of students on the blog I can post these exciting pictures of our first week!!! :) THANK YOU SOOO much parents for being so quick about turning these slips in.

Firstly, I'd like to say what an absolute JOY all of your children are! They are so eager to learn and it is making me even more excited for the future of our class! 
The students were working collaboratively to decide what key words go with which type of math equations. They had lots of great conversations and debates in this activity. This helped trigger those higher level thinking skills and they got to meet their new classmates! I was shocked that I couldn't trick them! They must have had some spectacular 4th grade teachers last year ;)

These are some pictures of or new classroom! I am so excited to have the kids using all the new classroom things I've created using Pinterest this summer (you will quickly see I have a huge love for all things Pinterest). 
This quote I change weekly and if a student submits a quote from a famous person, online, etc. and I choose it for the week, they earn a golden ticket. 
My fake texts I use for our morning message (thanks Pinterest).
Our book and post-it notes holders my mom and I made (Pinterest). 

All of my garage sale find and Scholastic points earned books organized nicely for all to enjoy! <3



I can't wait to meet all the parents tomorrow at 7:10! If you can't make it don't worry I have a folder of all the handouts that I will send home with your child Friday. I also have extras for two household families. See you Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment