Total Pageviews

Monday, September 1, 2014

Mrs. Stryjek!!

I welcome you to the NEW blog of Mrs. Stryjek :) I got married over the summer! I know you all are going to want to see the pictures so here they are! Nick and I were married at the Appel Inn in Altamont. Some of you might recognize the truck from around town.

I cannot wait to see all the kiddos Thursday. Our classroom is ready for learning minds!! I have big dreams for this blog this year. My goal is to post more about the children, their work, and show pictures of the kids completing this work (if they have a photo release of course). See you all very soon.

My nieces & nephew. Arden, Marshall & Cierra. Cierra has a mind of her own!
Arden is our little actress. Marshall is our cool dude. 
My parents Cindy & Kent Tygert with the grandkids.
Nick and my best friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment